Monday, April 28, 2008

Whoo! This weekend was damn nice. Except for the fact that man u lost to chelsea 2-1. I went to queensway, intending just to buy a track shoe. Then suddenly my mum changed her mind and decided to buy me a soccer shoe for my school shoe too. Wow! I bought an Adidas Predator and an Adizero mana. The latter damn pro. U will nvr sweat in it. Damn cooling. The Predator i still not used to it, so i nt sure whether to use it in the match with 1l this wed. I scared if i screw up siyu wun put me in the starting lineup. N friday was oso damn fun. I went for the inter-house carnival softball. I scored a homerun out of the 3 in the match for 4th-5th placing. I discovered dat softball is actually damn fun. After dat, i oso played softball with goh li kuang.(sry, 4got how to spell ur name)He was my senior in hpps. I oso played with a few other buckley soccer players. Yay! they got 2nd. Nt bad hor.

No comments: